What is it? An award winning education app that lets users browse over 1,400 formulas, figures, and examples to help you with math, physics, chemistry and more. Use an expanding list of helpful tools such as a unit converter, quadratic solver, and triangle solver to perform common calculations.
Best for: Students, teacher, and anyone else who works with math and needs to do a lot of calculations.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 5.1 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
- New Tools – Ranging from Algebra to Physics
- Favorites – Easily save equations in groups
- Search – Easily find what you’re looking for
- Print Support – Print equations or groups
- Editable Notes – Write what will help you best
- Zoomable Equations
- App Orientation Locking
- UI – A better UI
- #4: 25 education trends for 2018 - December 26, 2018
- Video of the Week: Dealing with digital distraction in the classroom - February 23, 2018
- Secrets from the library lines: 5 ways schools can boost digital engagement - January 2, 2018