What is it? Use ChemDraw® for iPad to create, edit and share publication-quality chemical structures with just the touch of a finger.
Best for: Anyone from chemistry students to experienced chemists.
Price: Introductory price of $9.99
Requirements: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Create chemically accurate, publication-quality structures and reactions: Pre-drawn rings, bonds, functional groups, charges, radicals, arrows, shapes, and stereochemistry.
- Arrange and adjust diagrams: Scaling and moving gestures, lassos, automatic clean-up, structure checking, color selection.
- Save your diagrams as CDXML files.
- Share with Flick-to-Share™ for mobile-to-mobile collaboration; import (CDXML and molfiles) and export (CDXML) files from iTunes or using email.
- #4: 25 education trends for 2018 - December 26, 2018
- Video of the Week: Dealing with digital distraction in the classroom - February 23, 2018
- Secrets from the library lines: 5 ways schools can boost digital engagement - January 2, 2018