[Listed in alphabetical order]
1. Absolute Software: Absolute Manage, with a special component called Manage MDM. Absolute Manage allows schools and districts to persistently manage and secure all of their endpoints from a single console, including PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices. IT can replace multiple systems with a single solution so they can determine the status of each device, conduct typical IT maintenance routines, manage student devices, and take immediate action if required.
Case studies: “Prince George’s County Public Schools Manages all Devices with Absolute Software” and “Charles County Public Schools Reduces Theft and Improves Asset Management Accuracy.”
Watch Absolute Manage MDM’s demo
2. AirWatch: With AirWatch, track all mobile assets across your institution, configure policies and settings, distribute apps, and secure access to school networks and resources all through the web-based console. AirWatch allows IT administrators to ensure devices are compliant with school policies and monitor violations in real time. Features include a focus on education with education discounts available, multi-tenant architecture, Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP) integration, secure locker content, and many more education-related features.
Case study: “McAllen ISD – Setting the Bar for Today’s Modern Classroom.”
AirWatch demo for Apple Integrator (AirWatch works with all non-Apple devices, as well):
3. Amtel: When schools manage mobile phones and tablets with Amtel’s mobile device management (MDM) solution, features include:
- Mobile Device Security, Mobile Apps Management, & Mobile Content Management
- An organically developed modular platform. Modules include cloud-based rapid deployment, BYOD and self-enrollment, security policy management, mobile email, mobile app management, secure content sharing, geofencing security, enterprise app store, Apple configurator remote management, emergency notification services, and lost device and GPS location tracking.
- Access control and security management
- Comprehensive mobile app and content management
- A secure private cloud with SSAE 16 Type II compliance
- Efficient mobile device management of both corporate-liable and BYOD
- Coordination across Apple iOS, Mac OS X, Android, Blackberry, Symbian & Windows devices, including mobile phones, smart phones and tablets – even MacBook, iMac, & Mac mini.
- Human support customer service
Case study: “Amtel Preps Charter School for Mobile Revolution.”
Amtel’s MDM in three easy steps: