What is it? Tales2Go is a kids’ mobile audiobook service that gives teachers and parents unlimited access to thousands of name-brand audio titles from publishers and storytellers to play on Apple mobile devices. Stories range from fairytales to classics like Curious George Rides a Bike to popular series and characters such as Diary of a Wimpy Kid and How to Train Your Dragon. There are also popular parenting titles. New stories are added continually.
Best for: Younger students and children.
Price: FREE for 30 days. After the initial free period, choose either a monthly recurring or annual subscription to maintain unlimited access to the library. 1 Month Subscription for $9.99, automatically renewed until cancelled. 1 Year Subscription for $99.99, does not automatically renew.
Requirements: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
- Instructional methods such as The Daily 5
- Common Core Standards spell out specific listening requirements by grade level.
- #4: 25 education trends for 2018 - December 26, 2018
- Video of the Week: Dealing with digital distraction in the classroom - February 23, 2018
- Secrets from the library lines: 5 ways schools can boost digital engagement - January 2, 2018