Washington, D.C. (Dec. 11, 2013) – The Education Division of the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) showcased some of the leading growth companies in the education technology market, and recognized the best among them as part of the Innovation Incubator program at the 13th annual Education Business Forum, held Dec. 10-11 at the McGraw Hill Conference Center in New York.
- Most Likely to Succeed: LightSail Education, LightSail
- Most Innovative: RoboKind, Robots4Autism
- Educators’ Choice: LightSail Education, LightSail
- Most Likely to Succeed Runner-Up: InstaEDU, InstaEDU
- Most Innovative Runner-Up: