What is it? Aligned to the Common Core, Door 24 provides targeted practice in the use of basic facts, number sense and algebraic thinking. Students can work through 6 different levels and multiple problem sets as they help fix Victor the robot’s circuits and solve the mystery behind Door 24. Door 24 is part of i-Ready—an award-winning, blended learning online program published by Curriculum Associates. Learn more about i-Ready at i-ready.com/empower.
Best for: Grades 4-8.
Requirements: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Provides practice in computational fluency across five grade levels, from grades 4 – 8 with content available for students who are working a level behind.
• An engaging narrative and a compelling reward system keep students motivated.
• Multiple sets of problems are presented at increasing levels of difficulty.
• Challenge sets require students to find all possible solutions to expand their problem solving skills.
• Includes scaffolded hints and Math Review screens to help students when they struggle.
• Aligns with Common Core State Standards