3. Make Tech Happen: Find additional information on innovative ways to integrate technology in the classroom and implement technology school-wide in this section:
- In Your Classroom: Find grab-and-go resources and research briefs illustrating ways to enhance classroom teaching through technology.
- In Your School: Explore the Technology Implementation Practice Guide. Aligned to the guide are leadership support materials to assist school-wide technology planning.
4. Technology Implementation Practice Guide: The Technology Implementation Practice Guide meets educators where they are in their school-wide implementation process. It addresses questions such as:
- Who is involved in the implementation process?
- Who else needs to be on your school Leadership Team?
- How do you budget for everything related to technology and the ripple effect (e.g., Internet access, upgrades, funding for apps)?
- How do you make decisions about launching initiatives such as BYOD; One-to-One Computing; and using Chromebooks, Tablets, and mobile devices?
- How do you support your teachers as they strive to integrate technology in classrooms? What kind of professional learning really makes a difference for struggling students?
5. PD Facilitator’s Guide: The Guide provides step-by-step guidance for PD leaders to use and customize the materials across a range of settings (e.g., workshops, team meetings, coaching sessions), including:
- Teach With Tech and Lessons in Action within the Instructional Strategy Guides in ELA and Math
- The Tech Matters Blog and Make Tech Happen
- Multimedia materials
To get started in the PowerUp WHAT WORKS, visit: http://powerupwhatworks.org/page-puww/getting-started-powerup