11. Realize: This solution is an online destination for standard-aligned content, flexible class management tools, and embedded assessments—available instantly. Realize was built to display on desktops and iPads. Teachers and students have the flexibility to use it anywhere, anytime, and provides Pearson-recommended digital curriculum and assessments. All core resources, instruction, and professional development are delivered at point-of-use within the Programs, and every program has a table of contents. Teachers can also search for content by keyword and use the filters to quickly find what they’re looking for. Browse by Standard allows teachers to find content aligned to their state standards. Teachers can rearrange their Program’s table of contents to better suit their needs. Realize’s flexibility also gives teachers the freedom to upload their own content and add links to any program or lesson. Teachers can customize the assessments that Pearson provides by editing multiple choice questions or adding their own. For more information on Realize, click here.
12. RobotsLAB: This robotics distribution company announced RobotsLAB BOX, a teaching-aid demonstrating Algebra I and II, Physics, Geometry, Trigonometry, and Pre-Calculus’ core concepts using robots. The tablet includes 50 hours of interactive lessons, in-class quizzes and instructional videos, helping students understand why math is relevant to their world. The content is standards-aligned, and is priced at $3,500; $3,999 for extra lessons and a comprehensive warranty. For more information on RobotsLAB, click here.
13. Schoolnet: The Schoolnet Instructional Management Suite (IMS) is an all-in-one solution to integrate teaching, learning, data, and achievement. The IMS enables educators to be more efficient and effective in far less time by providing them with a single user-friendly platform to manage multiple daily activities. Schoolnet IMS provides educators with:
- Formative Assessment Tools
- Data Management & Reporting
- Instructional Support
- Curriculum Management
- Response to Intervention
- Student & Parent Access
For more information on Schoolnet, click here.
14. TabPilot Tablet Manager: This solution allows educators to manage Android tablets with a cloud-based tool that puts teachers in control of student tablets. Teachers can choose apps and push choices wirelessly, and students see only the apps enabled by the teacher. Content management include pushing files to tablets, systems for eBooks, providing files for offline reading, and managing filed remotely. For more information on TabPilot, click here.
15. TikaTok: A digital publishing platform from Pearson integrates project-based learning and Common Core. This solution provides students with an opportunity to write and illustrate their own digital book that is aligned to the Common Core and uses:
- A digital storytelling tool
- Structured writing assignments
- Integration of social studies, literacy and science instruction
- Personalized content—students upload their own photos and drawings, or choose from TikaTok’s
- Authentic assessment of students’ understanding
- The ability to involve and share student work with parents
For more information on TikaTok, click here.