What is it? This engaging whiteboard app lets students work creatively, together or on their own, and show their imaginative thinking on any subject. With Scoodle Jam, students write, draw, type, collage, and brainstorm with creation tools and cross-subject, educational content.
Best for: K-12 students
Requirements: iOS 7 and up; Compatible with iPad
Features: This app comes with Common Core-aligned projects and templates that includes: digital manipulatives, STEAM and entrepreneurship projects and graphic organizers. Now with an updated “solo” mode, students can work on their own or side-by-side with other students–no Wi-Fi or internet needed. Scoodle Jam turns classroom iPads into a creation-based learning environment.
- Interactive whiteboard–“solo” creation mode for classroom use
- Projects–cross-curricular, inquiry-based activities with educator lesson guides
- Graphic organizer templates–venn diagram, story & character analysis, mind mapping, etc.
- Background papers–graph, letter, lined, storyboard and music composition
- Digital manipulatives–place value blocks, money and shape stickers for solving math problems
- Improved writing tool–unlimited lines of text for labeling, math equations & storytelling