2. 1,500 math tutorials
Name: Virtual Nerd Mobile Math App
What is it? Virtual Nerd Mobile Math is a free math app from Pearson that provides on-the-go access to a video library of more than 1,500 math tutorials. The interactive tutorials, aligned to the Common Core and other rigorous standards, review fundamental math concepts for middle and high school students.
Best for: Middle and high school students
3. Explore the world of dinosaurs
Name: Ankylosaurus Fights Back – Smithsonian’s Prehistoric Pals
What is it? Join Ankylosaurus in this interactive book app as he is so busy eating that he doesn’t notice the huge T-rex that is watching him! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. Will Ankylosaurus get away from the dangerous predator?
Best for: Children 3-8
4. Boost your social studies game
Name: Whole Wide World 2
What is it? There’s no passport necessary as you play through the world one game at a time. Whole Wide World 2 takes you on a fun journey of sight, sound and play. Meet kids from all corners of the globe and learn about their customs and cultures.
Best for: Students ages 5-8
- Major equity gaps persist in access to AP science learning - May 13, 2022
- Here’s how IT leaders can keep district networks safe - May 12, 2022
- New resources target STEM via aerospace education - May 11, 2022