This app is designed to build phonics skills for young learners
What is it? This pre-k app is designed to teach your little sprout basic ABC phonics and letters. AlphaTots is a touch interactive game that features puzzles that help build the foundation your toddler needs to learn how to read. By solving puzzles and doing phonics-related activities, your toddler will learn that phonics are fun.
Best for: Ages 5 and younger
Requirements: iOS 6.0 or later; Android 2.2 and up
Help your little sprouts learn their ABC alphabet by playing fun touch-based activities, which pronounce the phonics of each letter as they complete each task. Whether your kid is “B-uilding” robots, “D-igging” for treasure or “Z-apping” alien spaceships, they’ll have a blast learning their ABCs and their sounds. It’s easy for your kids to learn if they’re having fun!
• 26 fun and interactive ABC puzzles and activities that help kids learn all 26 letters! Complete with voicing and sounds!
• An engaging ABC sing-along song that helps kids learn and recite their ABCs and commit them to memory.
• Large and colorful letters in games and song that your kids can easily read, in both upper and lower case.
• Safe, worry-free play with a Parent Gate and no third-party ads, so your toddler can stay focused on learning without distractions.
- An existing video tool was the golden ticket for this district’s pandemic plan - October 22, 2021
- In this district, 1:1 device access became a pandemic reality - October 20, 2021
- Cost remains the top barrier to higher education - October 19, 2021