The updated app’s new features include:
● Tailored views for teachers, students and parents: one app, three ways. Teachers get a view of their students and parents; parents see their child’s progress and can message with teachers; students can keep up with their progress in real-time.
● ClassDojo Messaging: with enhanced messaging capabilities, teachers can communicate safely, securely, and instantly with parents. In addition to text messages, teachers and parents can stay in touch easily with Photos, Voice Notes and also ClassDojo-branded stickers. On-the-go teachers now have multiple options to engage parents with ease and with the context not provided by previous standard forms of communication, like emails and written notes.
● A more seamless interface: the app has been designed from the ground up to be even easier to use.
○ Teachers can easily encourage students and engage parents, right from the class screen. Teachers can take actions — such as giving feedback, photo sharing and messaging — directly through each student or parent profile.
○ Parents can see their child’s progress in real-time, at a glance, and send messages directly to the teacher right from the app’s homescreen.
Teachers can use the ClassDojo app in real-time on any mobile device; parents and students can also use the mobile app or view progress via printed updates from the teacher.
Current users can update their ClassDojo app, and new users can download it for free in the iTunes and Google Play stores. For more information about ClassDojo and its new app, visit https://www.classdojo.com/learnmore.
Material from a press release was used in this report.
- How outdoor learning spaces lead to STEM engagement - May 12, 2021
- 7 ways to focus stimulus spending on students with disabilities - May 10, 2021
- Why durable skills are the next big thing - May 7, 2021