The following will be demonstrated by OKI Data at TCEA:
• C941dn – The C941dn offers best-in-class high-definition color print quality, high volume productivity and diverse media handling abilities at a low running cost. Features include print speeds of up to 50 pages per minute (ppm) and toner yields of up to 38,000 pages1, delivering fast, reliable and cost-effective output, handling a recommended monthly print volume of 25,000 pages.
• B512dn – This new monochrome single function device offers high productivity and reliability in a compact design. It delivers print speeds of 47 pages ppm with the first page output in as little as 4.5 seconds1, includes 3 GB of standard and maximum shared memory, high paper capacity and a low total cost of ownership (TCO). The B512dn produces clear and crisp output at up to 1200×1200 dpi resolution and offers standard features which include duplex printing, separate toner and image drum, and optional Wi-Fi® capabilities.
• MB562w – This new monochrome MFP produces a fast first page out time with print speeds up to 47 ppm1, a quick recovery time from power save of 17 seconds and high paper capacity. The MB562w offers 3 GB of standard and maximum shared memory to process larger and more complex print jobs. Key features include fast processing speed, a 7″ LCD color touch screen for improved visibility and user-help functions and mobile print options.
• MC780 – This robust color MFP with smart Extendable Platform offers productivity-enhancing features and high-definition color print and copy output. It provides high-demand performance and reliability while maintaining a low cost per copy and low TCO. Ideal for classrooms, offices and libraries, the MC780 has high print and copy speeds (42/42 ppm1), legal flatbed scanner and high toner yields. The MC780 is one of the select devices that is supported by OKI’s COREFIDO five-year warranty and recycling initiative. COREFIDO allows consumers to upgrade from a standard one-year warranty to a five-year warranty at no charge, as well as participate in a complimentary recycling program for used Genuine OKI toner and image drums from registered2 devices.
• Remark® Test Grading Solution – a streamlined and efficient solution that scans, processes, scores bubble chart tests and runs reports with ease. The solution is compatible with all OKI color and monochrome MFPs using plain paper, and easily exports grades in many file types for import to many popular student information systems.
• PaperCut MF™ – a software solution designed to work on multifunction devices with the smart Extendable Platform from OKI that helps districts save money on excess and unauthorized use by creating a secure and confidential environment. In addition, the software helps schools account for – and recoup the costs of – printing, copying, scanning and faxing.
• PrintSuperVision 4 Enterprise – a free and award-winning web application designed to remotely monitor OKI and non-OKI devices from any accessible web browser on the network. The software monitors a device’s health, sends email alerts, reports supply status, tracks printed pages and even lets you order and track supplies online.
The TCEA Convention and Exposition is a week-long event that provides information on professional development, learning opportunities and presentations for those in the K-12 education industry. Education professionals are able to explore new trends through interactive learning environments and discover the latest products and services in the exhibition hall.
OKI Data products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI Data’s color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color™ as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
Material from a press release was used in this report.