Aegis Identity’s new EduZone Education Community Platform is designed specifically for K-12 and aims to benefit digital citizens by:
• Protecting students by only allowing access to student information for district approved educational purposes by approved people within approved systems
• Advancing student achievement by managing the authoritative access and use of information for enabling personalized learning for each student along their unique learning progression
• Enabling Single Sign On (SSO) and increasing teacher effectiveness by allowing educators to focus their time on instruction and not gathering data from multiple systems with independent logins
• Providing teacher access to tools they need by creating market efficiency, flexibility and allowing teachers to discover and choose the right educational tools for their classrooms; elimination of vendor lock-in
• Increasing resources for instruction by reducing integration and implementation costs of educational applications and allowing these savings to be put toward instructional goals
“Aegis Identity’s new EduZone solution allows districts to protect and utilize student data while they rapidly adopt, standardize and share learning applications with students, parents and educators. ” said Jat Pannu, Chief Strategy Officer of Aegis Identity Software, Inc.
“Aegis Identity’s EduZone Platform delivers Digital Citizenship for Education and provides members such as students, teachers, parents, administrators and the public to utilize district controlled applications and data for advancing student outcomes and enhancing the educational journey of all.”
“At the core of everything we do at Aegis Identity Software, Inc. is the belief that technology can empower every leader to lead, parents to participate and transform how students learn and teachers teach,” said Bob Lamvik, President of Aegis Identity Software. “EduZone’s enterprise-class software platform was designed to manage digital identities as well as resolve all of the digital citizen issues that education faces today. We are proud to be at the forefront of creating technology environments that increase students success.”
For more information about Aegis Identity Software, Inc., please visit http://aegisidentity.com/identity-software.
Material from a press release was used in this report.