“We’re thrilled to announce the launch of the IW2,” said Royce Hong, IPEVO CEO and Big Head of Design. “With the digital learning movement upon us, teachers need affordable options to create technology-rich classrooms. The IW2 is not only budget-friendly, but its intuitive, easy-to-use technology allows teachers to adopt new teaching methods that increase student engagement without the need for training—it’s so easy to use, in fact, even young students will be able to use it.”
IW2 features include:
• Affordable – At $169, IW2 is less than conventional interactive whiteboards
• Wireless – Cutting the cord between Sensor Cam and computer means it adapts to any classroom setup
• User friendly – Set up, calibrate and start using in less than five minutes
• Intuitive – Effortlessly control mouse cursors or freely annotate with IPEVO’s Annotator software
• Compatible – Works with PC, Mac and all types of projectors, including short-throw and most flat surfaces
The IW2 is made up of three lightweight and portable devices, so it can be easily swapped between classrooms. The Interactive Pen allows users to draw, annotate and control software apps, remotely and right at the board.
This includes mouse drags and both right and left button clicks. The Wireless Receiver can be plugged into an open USB port, allowing the Sensor Cam to communicate with the computer. The Sensor Cam is a small device that receives infrared signals from the Interactive Pen and translates them into cursor movements and mouse button presses.
To learn more about the IW2 Wireless Interactive Whiteboard System, visit http://www.ipevo.com/prods/IW2_Wireless_Interactive_Whiteboard_System.
Material from a press release was used in this report.