2. Providing students with tech is a start, but to close the opportunity gap, districts must do more. Here’s what one Texas district is doing to address equity issues.
3. A Digital Equity Action Toolkit helps education leaders improve digital equity in their schools by outlining thoughtful and measured strategies.
4. Many stakeholders say digital equity is about more than access to devices and strong internet connections–it’s about social justice and fair opportunity.
5. Educational leaders need to be connected with their teachers, students, parents, and community leaders for digital success. Equity issues in urban areas are often complicated.
6. Find out how a school district in Minnesota made a 1:1 program a priority, despite numerous challenges.
7. The digital divide proves tougher for students with fewer electronic devices at home. Here’s what data says about home access gaps.
8. The school year is young, but summer break will come sooner than many realize. Here are three tips to connect students to digital resources during summer break.
9. More districts are turning to school bus wi-fi as a viable solution to increase students’ internet access. Here are 6 ways wi-fi on buses could benefit your district.
10. Although most children in families earning below the median U.S. household income have internet access and devices that connect to it, they struggle with being “under-connected.”
- 5 insights about post-pandemic education - July 6, 2022
- 46 edtech innovations at ISTELive 22 - July 5, 2022
- How this teacher uses story coding to spark creativity and collaboration - June 30, 2022