School districts face urgent issues, from student safety to teacher evaluations, but perhaps the most critical problem involves mismanaged spending. Mismanaged spending can be a costly, potentially criminal, liability.
For example, an audit of 42 school districts in Pennsylvania found incorrect payments of more than $8.4 million in transportation expenses.
But the problem goes beyond just wasted funds. Mismanaged spending can also lead to:
• Squandered resources
• Overworked personnel
• Extra time needed to untangle invoices and missing paperwork
• Non-compliance with AP protocols or school guidelines
Download this free white paper and learn school districts that replace old systems with automated technology gain transparency into spending and boost morale.
- School District Establishes Interactive Learning Solution - April 15, 2021
- Learn how to keep students safe online during remote learning - October 2, 2020
- How can you protect your students online during hybrid and remote learning? - September 25, 2020