Over the past few weeks, hundreds of thousands of educators have turned to Screencastify to digitize their curriculum and communication in preparation for (or in response to) school closures. In response, we have created a number of free e-learning resources to help both new and experienced Screencastify users get more comfortable using video for this purpose.
To make the transition to distance learning a little easier, we are granting all impacted educators free access to our suite of products through at least April 30. This includes:
- Recorder. Unlimited access, no restrictions.
- Video Editor. Full access. Edit, merge, and polish all videos, not just Screencastify recordings.
- Submit (phased release). We have accelerated the development and launch of Submit, a new product specifically designed for distance learning. With Submit, teachers can easily collect recordings from their students, no extension required.
We will be monitoring the situation closely, and will extend access beyond April 30 if necessary.
Please ask your technology administrator to email email@example.com and request more information about how to redeem this offer for your school or district.
- Phenix City Schools Awarded Cognia STEM Certification - August 4, 2022
- Teachers Know Students Need Social Emotional Learning, Face Challenges Delivering Support, According to New Survey From ReadTheory - August 4, 2022
- Discovery Education’s Augmented Reality App Earns Spaces4Learning New Product Award - August 2, 2022