Art of Problem Solving (AoPS) is offering one free month or a $15 discount on a yearly subscription to Beast Academy Online, the complete web-based math curriculum designed to help students ages 8-13 deepen their understanding of math. The program features engaging, comic-book style illustrations that keep kids coming back for more, even as they grapple with some of the most rigorous math problems available.
Some of Beast Academy Online’s highlighted features include:
● More than 800 lessons and over 15,000 problems including puzzles, games, word problems and skill drills. Students get immediate feedback when they complete problems and full solutions are provided for every problem.
● A library of interactive mathematical puzzles designed by World Puzzle Champion Palmer Mebane, which offers an engaging review of important math concepts while strengthening creative reasoning skills.
● Over 700 videos tied directly to the lessons. The videos feature AoPS founder and CEO Richard Rusczyk and model the problem-solving strategies needed to excel.
Parents can use coupon code FlattenTheCurve to sign their child up for a discounted subscription to Beast Academy Online. The code can be applied to the first subscription for a new parent account or added to a subscription for an existing account. For more information on how to access this discount, visit the Beast Academy Online.
In addition, families are encouraged to take advantage of several additional free resources offered by AoPS, designed to support learners of all ages:
- Beast Academy Printables: Math materials for grades 2-5 that anyone can use, with or without the curriculum, including extra practice, games, cards and puzzles.
- Alcumus: This free adaptive online learning system has more than 13,000 problems and solutions. It offers a customized experience, adjusting to student performance to deliver appropriate problems and lessons.
- Instructional videos: The AoPS online library has hundreds of free videos featuring founder Richard Rusczyk, covering concepts across Prealgebra, Introduction to Algebra, Introduction to Counting & Probability and more.
- MATHCOUNTS Trainer: For aspiring mathletes, MATHCOUNTS has thousands of problems from previous School, Chapter, State, and National MATHCOUNTS competitions, including full solutions.
- Flinn Scientific Launches New Contest for STEM Educators in Celebration of Mole Day - October 15, 2021
- Digital Magazines Now Available to K-12 Schools Worldwide in Sora Reading App - October 15, 2021
- iTutor’s Virtual Quarantine Classroom Offers Educational Lifeline for COVID-Affected South Carolina and New York Students - October 15, 2021