FuelEd works with thousands of school districts every day to empower teachers and students through online learning. FuelEd is available to help you get your students up and running quickly with our complimentary services and access to some of their best online learning tools.
Access Free Teacher Resources – – FuelEd partner Modern Teacher is providing free resources to help teachers prepare to provide effective, rigorous, and engaging online instruction. Click here to learn more about their webinars, organizational tools.
Fuel Education will get your teachers teaching and students learning quickly
with our curriculum, technology, and services complimentary for at least 30 days:
- Virtual Learning Platform
- Your students learning virtually
- Your teachers supporting virtually
- Curriculum for Grades K–12
- Aligned to national and many state standards
- Teacher training
- Ongoing support
- Supplemental Solutions – reading library and skills practice with games
For more information click here.
15-Min. Teacher Training to Support Students Online
- Supporting Students Online During Uncertain Times – Thurs., March 26 – click here to access
- You’ve Got This! Use What You Know to Deliver Instruction Live, Online – Thurs., April 2 – click here to access
- Overcoming the Challenges of Asynchronous Learning to Engage Students Individually – Thurs., April 9 – click here to access
- Leading K-8 Educational Company Introduces Middle School Science Solution - May 17, 2021
- Indiana’s Perry Township Announces New Partnership with Discovery Education Supporting the Creation of Equitable Learning Experiences in Any Learning Environment - May 17, 2021
- First Lady Jill Biden Welcomes Students Across America to the Nation’s Capital in Discovery Education’s City of U.S. Virtual Field Trip to Washington, D.C. - May 14, 2021