Eko is offering its solution for FREE to support learning during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Eko’s virtual classroom experience ensures teachers, students, parents and school staff all stay connected ensuring a sense of school community and spirit, minimizing the disruption to learning and student progress.
The platform includes the following features:
- Dynamic communication channels to stay connected as a class
- A library for centralizing useful content, ranging from reading materials to exam papers
- Task management features for assigning homework and following up easily
- Polls and quizzes to test knowledge and enable peer-to-peer learning
- Analytics to track learning progress and generate a digital report card
For more information visit the Eko website.
- Elementary and Secondary Emergency School Relief (ESSER) Funds Allow for Improved Indoor Air Quality in U.S. Schools - August 18, 2022
- FEV Tutor Students Achieve Higher Growth Scores in ELA and Math on NWEA MAP Growth, STAR, and i-Ready Assessments - August 18, 2022
- Curriculum Associates’ i-Ready® Assessment Named to the Georgia Department of Education Approved List of Gifted Identification Screeners - August 18, 2022