Eko is offering its solution for FREE to support learning during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Eko’s virtual classroom experience ensures teachers, students, parents and school staff all stay connected ensuring a sense of school community and spirit, minimizing the disruption to learning and student progress.
The platform includes the following features:
- Dynamic communication channels to stay connected as a class
- A library for centralizing useful content, ranging from reading materials to exam papers
- Task management features for assigning homework and following up easily
- Polls and quizzes to test knowledge and enable peer-to-peer learning
- Analytics to track learning progress and generate a digital report card
For more information visit the Eko website.
- Adventure 2 Learning Acquires Mission Move, An Activity-based Education Provider - May 12, 2021
- Lexia Names Kerri A. Larkin as Senior Education Advisor, Education Partnership - May 11, 2021
- EVERFI Tackles Inequality in Nation’s Healthcare System with Introduction of First Healthcare Literacy Course for Students - May 11, 2021