ENA is committed to helping education and healthcare communities by empowering them with tools and resources that help improve communication, facilitate virtual learning and telehealth programs and track student engagement.
ENA offers solutions that can be an essential part of your emergency response plan, including the following:
- CatchOn an expansive data analytics tool that enables school districts to see the apps and online tools students are using in and out of the classroom. CatchOn is available through June 30 at no cost.
- Video Collaboration Powered by Zoom is the premier hosted video and web conferencing solution.
- Kajeet SmartSpot a filtered mobile hotspot device, providing students with a safe, simple wireless connection to the Internet.
- ENA SmartVoice a highly resilient, cloud-based communications service that can keep your staff and faculty connected anytime and anywhere, especially during a crisis or emergency.
For more information visit the ENA COVID-19 Resources and Updates page.
- Discovery Education Presents Three New Virtual Field Trips - April 8, 2021
- Districts Leverage $300,000 Matching Grant Program to Improve Flexible Learning and Address Social Justice - April 8, 2021
- GoGuardian Offers Student Mental Health Service for Free as Schools Face Growing Mental Health Concerns - April 6, 2021