In response to school closures across the country, hand2mind is launching a new website teach@home: Daily Lessons & Activities for K–5 Students, which will offer a series of free daily lessons and activities created and delivered by teachers.
Each week, teach@home will provide:
- An easy-to-follow schedule, by grade, for kindergarten through 5th-grade students;
- Daily, grade-specific, teacher-delivered video lessons for Math and Literacy, including content in Spanish;
- Worksheets for the Math and Literacy lessons; and
- Daily Specials activities including Art, STEM, Social Emotional Learning, and more.
Each daily video is around 10 minutes long and paired with worksheets and activities to further student comprehension and engagement.
New lessons will be posted weekly for as long as they are needed. Hand2mind experts will be leading lessons along with several guests including educator influencers Brooke Brown of Teach Outside the Box, Chelsey Odgers of Hipster Art Teacher, and Ashlyn Ellsworth of The Creative Classroom. The variety of creative minds will bring quality education to students during this difficult time.
To access teach@home, visit hand2mindathome.com.
- CoderZ Named SIIA Education Technology 2021 CODiE Award Finalist for The Best Coding and Computational Thinking Solution - May 7, 2021
- Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center Named 2021 CODiE Award Finalist for Best College & Career Readiness Solution - May 7, 2021
- Edthena Names Winners of the 2021 Teacher Leader Impact Awards - May 6, 2021