Vizzle is an online learning solution that keeps students with special needs on track with teachers and parents able to support and monitor IEPs, so learning can take place in the classroom and at home. Vizzle FREE through August 1, 2020. It includes:
- Thousands of lessonsVizzle has a growing library of 15,000 interactive lessons, games and activities aligned and searchable by state learning standards. All lessons can be customized to your students’ unique needs and skill level. Their content is created and reviewed by educational professionals.
Assign lessons or view data using an Internet-connected tablet or computer. Students can play teacher-selected lessons at any time from anywhere and data is automatically collected.
- Personalized student experience
Vizzle uses game-like student profiles and animated graphics to engage and encourage lesson play. Easy-to-use and highly visual, our platform promotes independent and individual learning for students with special needs.
Set play preferences to fit and meet students’ individual learning needs. Text-to-speech functionality and switch access compatibility are available on every lesson, game and activity in the Vizzle library.
- Automatic data collection
Eliminate tedious, time-consuming data entry for teachers and therapists by using Vizzle. Using lesson play data, like how long a lesson was played and the student’s score, teachers can assess student comprehension and progress based on IEP goals and objectives.
Administrators can quickly and easily monitor both teacher and student usage of Vizzle. Proactively support your teachers and students all year long by regularly reviewing Vizzle usage data.
Visit home.govizzle.com to sign up.
- Discovery Education Presents Three New Virtual Field Trips - April 8, 2021
- Districts Leverage $300,000 Matching Grant Program to Improve Flexible Learning and Address Social Justice - April 8, 2021
- GoGuardian Offers Student Mental Health Service for Free as Schools Face Growing Mental Health Concerns - April 6, 2021