With the school closures caused by the COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic, school counselors, teachers, parents, and students are looking for online resources. But they’re also looking for ways to stay inspired – and to feel a sense of optimism – about the future. For a limited time, Kuder is offering access to its career development systems for students in grades pre-K to 12, as well as a 10-hour professional development course for career advisors, free of charge.
Kuder, Inc., a worldwide leader in evidenced-based career assessment and advisement tools and resources for all ages, announced that it is now offering two of its award-winning products for school counselors, teachers, families, and students, as well as a professional development course free of charge during the COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic.
Free access to online early career awareness and career readiness systems for grades pre-K to 12:
- For students in grades pre-K through five: Kuder Galaxy® is an online career awareness system that makes learning about the world of work fun by igniting the playful spirit of young learners through a series of engaging games, activities, and experiences. To register for access to Galaxy, visit galaxy.kuder.com/register.
- For students in grades 6-12: Kuder Navigator® is an online career and education planning system that helps secondary students visualize their futures and make the plans to get there. To register for access to Navigator, visit navigatorathome.kuder.com.
The registration period for new users to receive free access to both systems runs through June 30, 2020.
Free online professional development course:
- The 10-hour, self-paced online professional development course Kuder Career Advisor Training®: Essentials™ is free for a limited time for teachers, administrators, parents, and others who are new to career development. Essentials course modules include career guidance theory, best practices for career guidance delivery, and career guidance planning tools. To register, visit Kuder’s Essentials Eventbrite page. The registration period for the free Essentials course runs through June 30, 2020.
The company is also offering a 25% discount on its 30-hour online professional development course, Kuder Career Advisor Training®: Advanced™. To register, email email@example.com. The discount runs through May 31, 2020, and course sessions will take place in April, July, and September 2020.
Kuder has also launched Success at Home – a remote toolbox that includes lesson plans, system access, login instructions, webinars, videos, and more. Links to the free system access and free course registration can be found on Success at Home as well.
“With the school closures caused by the COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic, school counselors, teachers, parents, and students are looking for online resources,” said Kuder Chairman & CEO Phil Harrington. “But they’re also looking for ways to stay inspired – and to feel a sense of optimism – about the future. Part of our mission is to provide resources to help raise aspirations to last a lifetime. Providing free access to our early career awareness and career planning system, and our Essentials professional development course, is one way we can fulfill that mission – by helping students, parents, counselors, and teachers discover new directions, create rewarding plans, and gain hope for the future.”
- 3M Names America’s Top Young Scientist of 2021:14-Year-Old Sarah Park, for Music Therapy Treatment to Improve Mental Health - October 22, 2021
- Flinn Scientific Launches New Contest for STEM Educators in Celebration of Mole Day - October 15, 2021
- Digital Magazines Now Available to K-12 Schools Worldwide in Sora Reading App - October 15, 2021