BIOZONE has just published an exciting new AP Environmental Science title (in print and eBook) dedicated to addressing the College Board’s new APES Course & Exam Description (2019).
Using engaging, current, and relevant case studies, this includes activities on:
- COVID-19 pandemic (snapshot up until July 2020)
- Increased incidence and severity of wildfires (California, Australia, Brazil, Siberia)
- Global climate change – latest scientific data (up to 2019 in some cases)
- Finding and applying solutions to environmental problems
Take a quick look now – you can access an immediate FULL PREVIEW (see every page) by going to the product page and clicking on the Full Preview button at: www.thebiozone.com/apes
“I’d be delighted to receive any feedback about your impression of this resource,” Richard Allan Biozone’s President commented. “Our writing team have put their heart and soul into making it as engaging and as cutting edge as we can get it. We intend to publish a new edition every 2 years to keep it that way. So much is going on in this subject right now and we are super excited to share our passion to inspire better outcomes for our planet through science education!”
BIOZONE’s resources are available in both print and digital formats:
- Digital version: allows teachers to assign and mark lessons remotely. A low-cost eBook Lite option is now available for budget-constrained districts.
- Print version: Learning-from-home solutions can also include our print titles. Limited broadband access may be an obstacle for many students. Print titles, used alongside learning
management tools and teacher coaching can provide effective “learning-from-home” solutions.
BIOZONE International is a world leader in delivering cutting-edge high-quality student instructional materials and teacher resources for high school sciences (grades 9-12). With a 30-year presence in the United States, New Zealand, Australia, and the United Kingdom, along with a global footprint of dedicated educators, we possess an absolute passion for next generation science.
- Texthelp Names Industry Veteran Gus Schmedlen as Chief Revenue Officer - July 1, 2022
- Phenix City Teacher Wins Marbury Technology Innovation Award - July 1, 2022
- K-12 Staffing Issues Require Creative Community Solutions - July 1, 2022