MobileMind, the most innovative Google professional learning solution for schools, announces the launch of MobileMind HQ, a single hub for creating, managing, and reporting training and compliance activities. With MobileMind HQ, school and district leaders can customize professional learning paths, create custom training courses, track completion and ensure compliance.
“As a group of former teachers and administrators, the MobileMind team understands the number of training and compliance initiatives that are required throughout a given year – MobileMind HQ simplifies the process,” said Tyce Miller, founder and CEO at MobileMind. “Our goal with MobileMind HQ is to simplify the lives of our school and district partners through our innovative and intuitive technology.”
Features of MobileMind HQ include:
- Course Creation – Create custom courses with challenges for educators and/or staff based on the unique needs of your school or district.
- Badges – Create your very own badges to award for completion of a set of MobileMind courses, your own courses or a combination of both.
- Learning Paths – Create professional learning paths using MobileMind and custom courses.
- Review/Grade – Each course you create comes with a challenge that leverages multiple choice, text, URL and image submissions. Anything beyond multiple choice (which are auto-graded) will appear on the organization’s reviewer page for you and your team to evaluate.
- Enhanced Reporting – In addition to enhancing its existing reports, MobileMind is introducing a Learning Path Report and a Compliance Report, where district leaders can view individual completion of learning paths, badges and individual courses.
- User/Group Management – Through a new user and group management tool, district and school leaders have the ability to manage their own users and groups.
“Educators at my district are especially excited about the custom learning paths because it gives them the power to guide their own professional learning,” said Sarah Porisch, director of technology at Brainerd Public Schools. “They can choose which pathway is most appropriate for their knowledge level and will continue to build on their technology skills as they complete the pathways.”
MobileMind’s professional learning hub provides an individualized approach to training by engaging educators and staff in short, online micro courses. As a certified Google for Education Professional Development Partner, MobileMind specializes in professional development for G-Suite and other digital tools.
MobileMind has designed the most innovative personalized Google professional learning solution for schools. We are a team of passionate educators and technology leaders who are dedicated to transforming professional learning for educators.
Our personalized modern professional learning hub engages educators in efficient and differentiated micro-courses, celebrating learning and achievements along the way. Not only do we offer personalized, in-app learning that meets the unique needs of each educator, but we also have a team of experienced, certified educators on our end who provide coaching and support as educators work through our micro-courses. In addition, district and school leaders appreciate at-a-glance reporting for visibility into learner progress along the way.
- Discovery Education Presents Three New Virtual Field Trips - April 8, 2021
- Districts Leverage $300,000 Matching Grant Program to Improve Flexible Learning and Address Social Justice - April 8, 2021
- GoGuardian Offers Student Mental Health Service for Free as Schools Face Growing Mental Health Concerns - April 6, 2021