In light of President Biden’s executive order supporting the reopening of schools and early childhood education providers, SDI, Inc., a leader in digital supply chain services and solutions, is launching a mobile app to streamline the process of procuring Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and other essential supplies, and complement its PPE-As-a-Service offering. Powered by SDI’s ZEUS technology, the app supports both iOS and Android platforms, and enables users to view and order PPE and other essential supplies.
“We’re eager to leverage the comprehensive features of our ZEUS technology and provide additional convenience to our partners,” said Kelly Kleinfelder, Chief Information Officer & SVP, Information Technology at SDI. “Demand for PPE remains at an all-time high and is unlikely to decrease any time soon; our new app ensures users can order items as needed and monitor usage anywhere, and at any time.”
Key features of the app include:
- Powered by ZEUS. SDI’s comprehensive ZEUS platform includes a full suite of PPE services, including eProcurement, inventory management, supplier management and order to shipment tracking.
- Real-time access. Users receive access to a catalog of PPE and other essential materials that can be accessed anywhere, anytime.
- One-stop shopping convenience. Combined with SDI Sourcing & Procurement services, users can perform one-stop shopping for needed supplies from multiple vendors, eliminating the time-consuming task of going from supplier to supplier.
- Visibility and control. The mobile app relies on ZEUS Analytics to provide visibility into the performance of supplies and service organization.
Through PPE-As-a-Service, school systems and other institutions have access to a strategic reserve of PPE supplies and essential materials from a vast network of vetted, secured and contracted suppliers.
For information about PPE-As-a-Service and the new mobile app, please contact Jerel.Cantrell@sdi.com.
SDI is a Digital Supply Chain Solutions firm with a focused practice in Indirect Materials, Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) supply, and Industrial/Facilities Technology. We go to market through an innovative As-a-Service offering, delivering custom solutions and results designed to improve our client’s MRO and PPE supply chain performance.
Using a custom suite of products, services and tools, SDI’s platform coordinates, aligns and optimizes every step of the digital supply chain. Lower costs, smarter inventories and more reliable production are all natural results from a more connected supply chain. To learn more, visit: http://www.sdi.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ScribFolders from Scribbles Software Helps Schools Go Paperless - September 28, 2022
- TRACK IT FORWARD ANNOUNCES INTEGRATION WITH CLEVER SINGLE SIGN-ON - September 27, 2022
- New Report: Equity, Cybersecurity Top List of State Education Technology Priorities - September 26, 2022