2. Froggipedia is an interactive and constructive learning Apple AR app that helps students explore and discover the unique life cycle and intricate anatomical details of a frog. The app provides an immersive and engaging experience which elaborates on each phase of the life cycle of a little amphibian called the frog. Froggipedia helps students observe the life cycle of a frog, such as how it turns from a single-celled egg in water to a tadpole, which in turn turns into a froglet and eventually a full-grown frog. Students can dissect and observe the complex structure of its various organ systems right on their devices.
3. With Trench Experience VR, students experience an authentic trench from the First World War in virtual reality. See and hear the trench in this amazing virtual museum designed to be explored with Google Cardboard.
4. Ocean Rift is a VR aquatic safari park. Explore a vivid underwater world full of life, including dolphins, sharks, turtles, sea snakes, rays, manatees, sea lions, orcas, humpback whales, and even dinosaurs. Swim around, explore, and interact with sea creatures across 12 unique habitats ranging from coral reefs and shipwrecks to lagoons, the Arctic and Atlantis. All star animals have their own artificial intelligence, which means that every visit to Ocean Rift will be a unique experience.
5. Using Civilisations AR, students can discover the secrets of ancient Egypt, reveal hidden layers beneath Renaissance masterpieces, and learn more about the origins of these cultural treasures and the people who made them. Treasures to be found include an ancient Egyptian mummy from the Torquay Museum, Rodin’s The Kiss from the National Museum of Wales, iconic sculptures from Henry Moore and Barbara Hepworth, and masterpieces by Tintoretto, Bellini and Turner. Available on iOS and Android.
- 5 learner-centered education models to inspire reform - December 1, 2022
- Gen Z students want STEM careers - December 1, 2022
- Educators, parents remain vigilant about protecting student mental health - November 30, 2022