2. Wizer.me is a new way to create engaging online worksheets for students. Add video, audio, images and a variety of question types, all wrapped in a beautiful, engaging & easy to use app. 1-click to share with students via Google Classroom or any learning management system. Save time with automatic checking & grading, or review one by one to give more personal feedback.
3. Teachers.io is the faculty companion app to myHomework, a cross-platform student planner app. Advanced tools, reporting, and integrations make it easier than ever to monitor and teach organization skills in a digital world.
4. LessonUp offers interactive lessons that empower learning anywhere and inspire students everywhere. Teachers can build engaging material, track real-time student learning, and share best practices online with thousands of other educators.
5. LearnZillion offers digitized comprehensive curricula with built-in, in-the-moment supports, empowering teachers to spend less time building student-facing materials from scratch and more time strategizing to meet their students’ needs.
- It’s time to invest in tech equity in education - May 24, 2022
- Whole child learning paves a path to success, teachers say - May 23, 2022
- Student well-being is critical–here’s how to support it - May 19, 2022