SAN DIEGO, September 10, 2021 – Linewize, a division of FamilyZone (ASX: FZO), a rapidly growing education technology company now serving more than 9 million K-12 students across the globe, today announced:
- The acquisition of U.K-based software company Smoothwall, one of the world’s largest online student safety providers.
- A strategic hire with the addition
- New ParentSquare Community Groups Feature Helps Districts and Schools Extend Reach to Community Members - September 24, 2021
- Sourcewell’s Technology Division Kicks off 2021-22 School Year with Launch of SpringMath and Proliftic - September 24, 2021
- Lexia Nationwide Report Finds 80% of Students Using Lexia Core5 Reading Did Not Experience Literacy Learning Loss During Remote and Hybrid Learning in the 2020-21 Academic Year - September 24, 2021