Blended and hybrid learning models are life-changing for many students, extending personalized and flexible learning options to select individuals or groups.
But with onset of the pandemic, widespread adoption of blended and hybrid models suddenly became a necessity across all student populations.
Two years later, how have districts overcome the initial challenges and applied the lessons learned to re-imagine teaching and learning and develop an innovative vision for change in their school communities?
Join eSchool News for a panel discussion with leaders and educators who share a passion for the bold new vision of blended and hybrid learning as the future of education.
You’ll hear how schools can:
- Integrate flexible in-person learning experiences with enhanced collaborative online learning to maximize facility use
- Build a custom curriculum with a mix of core courses, electives, CTE pathways, and more
- Deliver instruction with their teachers, virtual teachers, or a combination of the two
- Reserve the option for some students to attend 100-percent online
- Education’s future? Blended and hybrid learning - June 23, 2022
- What’s keeping districts from spending COVID relief funding? - June 23, 2022
- Educators are turning yoga into a vehicle for school and community change - June 21, 2022