ISTE 2014 Conference & Expo begins June 28 in Atlanta—and eSchool Media has it covered
The nation’s largest ed-tech conference is about to begin in Atlanta—and eSchool Media will be there, bringing you live coverage throughout the event!
The International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) 2014 Conference & Expo kicks off June 28 at the Georgia World Congress Center, and it runs through July 2.
Those attending the conference in person will have access to hundreds of sessions in a variety of formats, including lectures and hands-on learning environments—as well as a massive exhibit hall featuring the latest ed-tech products and services from more than 500 companies.
Keynote speakers will be actor and humanitarian Ashley Judd; Kevin Carroll, an author, speaker, and agent for social change who inspires leaders to embrace their spirit of play and creativity to maximize their potential; and 2013 National Teacher of the Year, Jeffrey Charbonneau.
To get live updates from the conference, you can follow Laura and Dennis on Twitter—and watch for full conference reports posted to eSchoolNews.com on topics such as…
• The keys to becoming a successful digital school administrator;
• Five critical mistakes schools make with iPads (and how to correct them);
• How to make the transition to digital textbooks; and
• What digital games such as Angry Birds and Minecraft can teach us about learning.
Plus, we’ll have the industry’s most extensive reporting on new ed-tech trends, products, and developments from the ISTE 2014 conference exhibit hall.
- ParentSquare Acquires Remind, Expanding Options for School-Home Engagement - December 8, 2023
- VHS Learning Earns MSA-CESS Reaccreditation - December 7, 2023
- CASEL Announces 2023 Social and Emotional Learning Leaders of the Year (SELLY) Awards - December 6, 2023