Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
February 29th, 2012
$150K for education’s game-changers
2012 Harold W. McGraw, Jr. Prize in Education
The 2012 Harold W. McGraw, Jr. Prize in Education seeks to acknowledge current and emerging leaders who are developing new ideas to address the major challenges currently facing American education. These leaders will exhibit forward-thinking ideas and concepts, or, in the words of Harvard’s Clayton Christensen—“disruptive innovations,” which are poised to address current and future challenges in education. These individuals will have imagined future challenges and engineered a solution.
- Grant Organization: The McGraw-Hill Companies
- Contact URL: http://www.mcgraw-hill.com/sit...
- Eligibility: Individuals who are committed to the cause of education, and have led or are leading efforts that have significantly impacted the face of American education
- Grant Deadline: Friday March 16th, 2012
- Grant Value: Three awards of $50,000 each