Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
Prizes for STEM video games
National STEM Video Game Challenge
The National STEM Video Game Challenge is a multi-year competition that aims to motivate interest in STEM learning among America’s youth by tapping into students’ natural passion for playing and making video games.
- Grant Organization: Joan Ganz Cooney Center at Sesame Workshop and E-Line Media
- Contact URL: http://stemchallenge.org/...
- Eligibility: Middle and high school students
- Grant Deadline: Wednesday April 24th, 2013
- Grant Value: Winning entries receive $2,000; all members of winning teams receive a laptop and educational software