Did your favorite articles during the week of October 28 make the top five most viewed articles in eSchool News?
This week’s featured stories include tips on how administrators can leverage social media, a closer look at Common Core State Standard cost-benefit analysis, and a guest post on the advantages of the Bring Your Own Technology initiative.
Please enjoy this week’s top 5 most viewed articles:
- Valuable advice from tech coordinators
- 10 must-watch videos for flipped learning
- New: 10 of the best Apple and Android apps for education in 2013
- 5 common myths about school administration
- Implementing Common Core for students with disabilites
We have several important updates for our readers.
eSchool News conducted several polls over the past week, surveying reader attitudes on augmented learning, Common Core standards and data privacy. It’s not too late to cast your vote and share your thoughts on some of the latest news and innovation in education.
Follow Michael on Twitter @Michael_eSM.