Find the Latest Resources in Education Today
November 30th, 2010
Win a classroom laptop set from Acer
Acer Mobile Technology Platform Challenge
This program gives K-12 schools the chance to win notebooks and netbooks from Acer while learning more about mobile technology platforms that will best suit their students’ needs. Applying schools must: 1.) Provide basic school contact information, school logo image and a YouTube video or essay with pictures (Google Picasa/ Flickr album URL) explaining how the new systems will help the school’s students acquire 21st Century skills, and 2.) Have school personnel take a multiple choice quiz on the differences between notebooks and netbooks and correctly answer seven out of 10 questions.
- Grant Organization: Acer America
- Contact URL: http://professional.us.acer.co...
- Eligibility: K-12 schools
- Grant Deadline: Friday January 14th, 2011
- Grant Value: One grand prize winner will receive a netbook classroom from Acer (20 Aspire Netbooks) and One second place winner will receive a multimedia library from Acer (5 Acer Aspire Timeline Notebooks)