Standards-Aligned CTE Pathways for California
Fuel Education’s Career Readiness Pathways™ for California offers an innovative and affordable approach to Career and Technical Education (CTE)—through online and blended learning.
Our program features:
- 15+ pathways that align well to California CTE model standards*
- More than 100 additional CTE courses, including many with certificate exam preparation
- Career exploration courses for a variety of high-demand Career Clusters®
- Certified Instruction: Our California-certified CTE teachers are available as an optional, cost-effective way to staff all or part of your CTE program.
- National Career Readiness Certification (NCRC® ) Exam Preparation: Prepare students for the three ACT WorkKeys® assessments.
- Career Exploration: Available in English and Spanish, students match their skills and interests to related careers, prepare resumes, and research job fields and colleges.
- Business Skills Development: Students develop critical, non-academic skills needed to thrive in the workplace.
- Career and Technical Student Organizations: Establish your own CTSO chapter through our partnership with SkillsUSA® .
*For more information about California CTE model standards, see www.cde.ca.gov/ci/ct/sf/ctemcstandards.asp.
Career Readiness Resources
The Charles Hamilton Houston Alternative High School has served as the leading provider of alternative education programs since 1997. The transformation into its current version is inspiring and early results are highly promising. It would not be possible without both outstanding leadership and the widespread use of blended learning.
Returning to school can be challenging for many students—and it becomes more difficult as they grow older. Often times, traditional brick-and-mortar programs fail to meet the needs of adults who have family and job responsibilities.
The new paradigm of career and technical education (CTE) is that every student can benefit from it, whether they’re chasing a well-paying career right out of high school or pursuing a postsecondary degree.