Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Time: 2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
Duration: 1 hour
Sponsor: DreamBox Learning
For elementary schools and districts, finding and securing funding sources can be critical to meeting your educational goals. DreamBox Learning is committed to supporting your funding search and have provided resources to aid in this effort.
Join the eSchool News webinar “Finding Funding for Educational Technology.” Presented by Jon Bernstein, a respected expert on education technology issues and funding, this webinar will cover:
- Federal funding opportunities for education technology beyond the Enhancing Education Through Technology program
- Funding status for key federal programs, including opportunities with remaining stimulus dollars
- New technology funding opportunities in a reauthorized Elementary and Secondary Education Act/No Child Left Behind Act
- The coming funding crunch in the E-Rate broadband infrastructure program
- Tips on gaining access to federal funds
Also presenting will be John SanGiovanni, a mathematics supervisor for the Howard County Public School System in Maryland, on how his district funds and implements DreamBox Learning’s supplemental elementary math program for Title 1 students, intervention, and special education, to help every student achieve math proficiency. DreamBox Learning’s supplemental elementary math program meets the goals of many federal funding sources, so you can help EVERY student achieve math proficiency.
Click through to page 2 to view the archive