Five Techniques to Regain Classroom Control and Engage Your Students
Click the image below to view the webinar.
Recreating the classroom with Learning Management Systems and real-time collaboration
Please join Greg Kovich and Aaron Cole of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise for a lively discussion about techniques that teachers can use to improve student engagement and education continuity, best practices learned to address collaboration challenges and how to leverage their tactics to empower student success.
- Seamlessly create and manage virtual classrooms – with all the functionality that instructors require.
- Deploy a platform that seamlessly integrates into your existing system and is tailored to your exact classroom needs – rather than fitting teaching to the limitations of corporate conferencing software.
- Integrate, connect and work within LMS platforms
- Effectively communicate and collaborate in real time with students, parents and colleagues.
- Professional development – Share best practices and create a collaborative environment.