Modernization of K-12 Financial Operations
Moderated by Kevin Hogan, eSchool News, Editor-at-Large
Increase Transparency, Improve Control and Compliance, Mitigate Fraud
Over the past several years, K-12 school districts experienced the limitations of legacy systems. With the recent government funding available, a window of opportunity opens for K-12 schools to modernize and bring resilience to their spend management systems. Automating your school districts spend management solution should be a top priority. Market uncertainty has shown that faculty and staff spending data is often dispersed and hard to track, meaning you are missing complete spend visibility. This lack of reliable, consistent data is leaving school districts vulnerable to risks.
During this webinar we will discuss understanding and managing your school expenditures with a single platform that captures employee spend, when and how it happens, and how investing in a digital spend management solution can help enable school districts to increase efficiency, transparency, compliance, and control.
- Streamline processes and eliminate manual tasks and piles of paper
- How automation helps reduce risk associated with managing and tracking employee expenditures
- Improve compliance utilizing proactive strategies and policies
- Establish trust though transparency and fiscal accountability
- Manage your cash flow and all parts of your accounts payable process in one system
We’ll be hearing from industry experts: (for full bios, see Meet Your Speakers)
- Derrek Blair, Director of Financial Management and Distribution, Rochester City Schools
- Jim McClurkin, Senior Director, Public Sector, SAP Concur
- Kevin Hogan, Editor-at-large, eSchool News