Date: May 27, 2010
Time: 2:00 pm EDT / 11:00 am PST
Duration: One hour (15 mins for Q&A)
Today’s emphasis on student engagement is encouraging schools everywhere to find new and better ways to connect with students. In this information-packed session led by Jim Till, VP of Blackboard Connect and John Dennett, Director of Solutions Engineering at Blackboard, we will explore how a variety of institutions have improved student engagement through the use of mobile technologies.
This webinar will explore new methods to exploit existing communications technologies, and will also discuss how new mobile services can reach students where they are “living” online or on mobile devices. Learn from real-world examples from higher education institutions, and help advance your institution’s ability to enhance student engagement and success.
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
1. How peer institutions are successfully nurturing student engagement using mobile technologies
2. Best practices and benchmarks for evolving student interaction at your university
3. A framework of student engagement from simple “push” emergency notifications to predictive, on-demand segmented engagement based on data
4. How both mass notification services and mobile applications can work in concert to mobilize and inform students
5. The state of mobile learning in higher education today
Vice President of Product Marketing
Blackboard North American Higher Education
Click through to page 2 to view the archived video…