Wireless Video Streaming That Works: No More Wires, No More Headaches
Date: April 07, 2010
Time: 1:30 pm EDT / 10:30 am PST
Duration: One hour (15 mins for Q&A)
Wireless technologies are dramatically changing the way school districts prepare their students for the digital age. Hear Keller Independent School District (ISD) and Craig Mathias, leading Wireless analyst and founder of Farpoint Group, discuss the latest technology trends that are enhancing the learning experience in forward thinking school districts.
Keller ISD, one of the fastest growing school districts in Texas serving over 30,000 students is implementing district-wide visual learning by streaming high-quality video and other multimedia resources to the classroom wirelessly, providing on-demand access to digital content and instructional tools for teachers and students.
They installed the Video-on-Demand and Digital Media management solution to deliver rich digital education content to classrooms throughout the school district over the new wireless network. This cost-effective solution now provides high-speed, district-wide access and ensures seamless delivery of multimedia content to students & teachers.
Sponsored by Motorola and moderated by Craig Mathias, this webcast will show you how your school district can:
- deliver crisp, clear and reliable video and other multimedia resources over a Wi-Fi network to students & teachers
- replace previous generation wired and wireless networks
- provide maximum coverage in dense user environments to support many video streams, and complex data applications
- proactively optimizes WLAN performance as well as ensure network reliability
- maximize the availability of WLANs and minimizes impact to network engineers, thus reducing operational expenses
Chief Technology Officer
Continue to next page to view the webinar