Attracting and Retaining the Online Student:
Date: May 25, 2010
Time: 11:00 am EDT / 8:00 am PST
Duration: One hour (15 mins for Q&A)
In this webinar Anita Monty will discuss a successful e-learning strategy that benefits both students and faculty. She will also share what made the e-learning program at The Faculty of Life Sciences such a success, and how they keep both faculty and students engaged and motivated to ensure course completion.
From attending this webinar you’ll learn:
- What are the key success factors for online education are
- What it means to have “strategic support” for your online programs
- An outline of an effective Pedagogical Method for online instruction
- How to define an effective e-learning strategy
- How to engage faculty in the process to build the program
E-learning Consultant at IT Learning Center
The Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
it’s learning, inc.
Click through to page 2 to view the archived video