Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Time: 2:00pm EST / 11:00am PST
Duration: 1 hour
Learn how to leverage the power of online video to flip classrooms, get students reading, simply and easily create and incorporate teacher and student videos into Moodle, enhance professional development and get students fully engaged in learning. Sign up for this free webinar today!
EduVision from JDL Horizons is a powerful video platform created specifically for schools, districts, and associations. It supports rich media creation and distribution for flipped PD for teachers and also enables students to showcase their work to peers, families, and communities in a simple, easy to use, safe managed environment.
Participants will learn:
- How to create simple video captures to get students producing and sharing video Book Talks and other creative projects
- How to easily pair a learning management system with a video portal to expand student and staff learning
- How to safely produce and share student and instructional videos across a district
- Simple ways to create & manage video to flip classrooms and enhance learning and engagement
- Easy to use tools that make capturing and sharing educational content a breeze
K-12 Teacher Librarian,Van Meter School
Shorewood School District
Teacher, Educational Coach and Writer
Flipped Learning Network
[stream base=x:/www.eschoolnews.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/2/files/2013/04/ flv=41713.flv img=41713.png embed=false share=false width=450 height=253 dock=true controlbar=over bandwidth=high autostart=false /]