Safe and Sound – Systematic Communication Strategies for Ensuring School Safety
Moderated by Kevin Hogan, eSchool News, Content Director
When every second counts, there is no higher priority for school district leaders than to create secure and informed campus environments. Having a campus-wide communication ecosystem is imperative. Being able to initiate a controlled emergency notification protocol to Alert, Notify and Monitor directly from a mobile device, classroom audio system, or Interactive Flat Panel is essential.
Join Brent Thrasher, Instructional Technology Coordinator at Overton County Schools and Todd Eddy from Galaxy Next Generation on October 6 at 2 pm as they discuss how to make better decisions, prevent risk, and strengthen communication between faculty, administration, and first responders during an active threat.
Topics will include:
- How to immediately notify teachers of a lockdown through software alerts.
- How to instantly notify law enforcement and first responders.
- How to monitor communication within your entire ecosystem using one software platform.
We’ll be hearing from industry experts: (for full bios, see Meet Your Speakers)
- Brent Thrasher, Instructional Technology Coordinator/Coach @Overton County Schools
- Todd Eddy, Galaxy Next Generation