Safe and Sound – Systematic Communication Strategies for Ensuring School Safety
Moderated by Kevin Hogan, eSchool News, Editor-at-Large
When every second counts, there is no higher priority for school district leaders than to create secure and informed campus environments. Having a campus-wide communication ecosystem is imperative. Being able to initiate a controlled emergency notification protocol to Alert, Notify and Monitor directly from a mobile device, classroom audio system, or Interactive Flat Panel is essential.
Join Brent Thrasher, Instructional Technology Coordinator at Overton County Schools and Todd Eddy from Galaxy Next Generation on October 6 at 2 pm as they discuss how to make better decisions, prevent risk, and strengthen communication between faculty, administration, and first responders during an active threat.
Topics will include:
- How to immediately notify teachers of a lockdown through software alerts.
- How to instantly notify law enforcement and first responders.
- How to monitor communication within your entire ecosystem using one software platform.
We’ll be hearing from industry experts: (for full bios, see Meet Your Speakers)
- Brent Thrasher, Instructional Technology Coordinator/Coach @Overton County Schools
- Todd Eddy, Galaxy Next Generation