Become a tech-savvy educator: Discover the resources to get you there
Date: August 24, 2011
Time: 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
Duration: One hour
This informative webinar will help you understand the vast online resources aimed at improving education in your school and district.
You’ll be guided through the various websites and we’ll explore the numerous communication channels that are available to you, such as email, educator resource centers, social media, and video.
- Where to find best practices that describe how colleagues just like you are using technology to enhance teaching, learning, and school administration;
- How to get the latest news on school-reform efforts and join in the national debate over the future of education and the federal No Child Left Behind Act;
- Where to find collections of resources to help you solve the most pressing challenges you face each day, such as tackling reading comprehension, securing your school networks, stretching your ed-tech dollars and more.
- Where to get powerful advice that can help you win grants, use technology to connect with stakeholders, serve as educational leaders in your local communities and more!
- How to connect with your peers, share comments and ideas, and engage in a national dialogue about how technology can transform education.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain the knowledge you need to find the resources to improve education in your school and district, register to attend today!
Click through to page 2 to view the archive…