Click the image below to view the webinar.
Join us for a webinar with Education Consultant Molly Hoehn, to learn how you can use the flexibility of Fuel Education’s CTE courses to launch or enhance your California program, and view a live course demo of our Career Readiness Pathways™.
In this live webinar, topics will include:
- 170+ A-G approved courses that help expand CTE programs
- 6 essential core clusters and 24 flexible pathways
- Supporting Linked Learning Pathways
- Aligning courses with Perkins Funding
- ESSA’s focus on CTE
- Career Readiness Pathways™ live course demo
Stick around at the end of the demo for Molly to answer any questions you may have on implementing a blended CTE program in California.
For information on CTE programs in California through Fuel Education, click here.