Expand Student Options with Career and Technical Education
Click the image below to view the webinar.
Join us October 11, 2017 at 2PM EDT for a webinar with CTE Product Expert Kacy Stith, to learn how you can use the flexibility of Fuel Education’s CTE courses to expand options for your students, and view a live course demo of our Career Readiness Pathways™.
In this live webinar, topics will include:
- Our 24 flexible, career readiness pathways
- Exam preparation for industry-recognized certifications
- Career exploration courses for a variety of high-demand Career Clusters
- How to seek Perkins funding and ESSA’s focus on CTE
- Career Readiness Pathways™ live course demo
Stick around at the end of the demo for Kacy to answer any questions you may have on implementing a blended CTE program in your school or district.